Image Map

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nail of the Moment: My Pointe Exactly

I practiced self-control the other day when I checked out the new OPI New York Ballet collection. Of the six new colors I only picked up two. I got My Pointe Exactly (light gray) and Barre My Soul (an incredibly soft pink/beige). The colors in the bottle look like they could be quite sheer so I didn't have high hopes.

Tonight I decided to try My Pointe Exactly. The first coat went on so sheer that Hudson, my 5 year old, looked at it and said it was the dumbest nail polish ever. "I can't even see it," he said. The second coat made a surprising difference. It's late and I'm tired so I didn't do a third coat but it might be a good idea with this one.
I wanted to add just a little something extra so I did a coat of One Less Lonely Glitter from Nicole by OPI on my ring fingers. I like the combination.

<3 / Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...