Image Map

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nails of the Moment: Kim-pletely in Love

I was in the mood for something soft when I painted my nails this time. I decided to try one of the Nicole by OPI Kardashian collection colors I picked up. I blew this color off at first because it looked like just any other pretty light pink. But upon closer inspection it has the prettiest subtle purple sparkle in it. You can't see the sparkle unless you look closely. I was happy to see that the sparkle is just as subtley visible on my nails as it was in the bottle, you don't see it unless you look close but it's there.
It's a pretty color. It's nothing overly special but I'm glad I got it. It didn't disappoint.

<3 / Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...