Image Map

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hi. Don't Hate Me.

Heyyyyy, guys.

I feel kind of silly posting after...oh...months. :/ I thought I would have more time after school let out, but in reality all my time and energy transferred to working 40+ hours at my job. If it's not one thing, it's another, right? But I don't want anyone to think I don't care about this blog/channel and I feel horrible Randi has kept this thing afloat without me. (Sorry, Randi!) She's the best.

But I'm here and ready to contribute! So, without further blah-blah...here it goes:

This is one of my favorite polishes--Fowl Play by Orly
It's such a beautiful mixture of dark purple base and chunks of multicolor glitter. I love that it has the depth and sophistication of a darker polish, but it's still interesting and fun with the glitter. The formula is a amazing, too--one coat and it's opaque. Boom. Gotta love that!

And another combination I'm LOVING lately is OPI's Dollface with Sephora's Pot of Gold.
I'm so sad that this didn't photograph as well as it looked in person.  It was such a lovely, feminine neutral.  I ended up repainting my nails the same combo after it had chipped.  That never happens, people. Never. That should speak to this combo's level of awesome.

Okay, that's all for now. I'll be back very soon with other things I've been loving. Until then! 
xo, bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...