Image Map

Thursday, June 14, 2012

NOTM: I'm All Ears

OPI's newest collection is Minnie Mouse inspired. I believe there are 4 colors in the collection. This is the only one I picked up.

The quality of this polish is great. Opaque in 2 coats, super shiny, and very sparkly. That being said, I don't like it on my fingernails at all!! It is just too much and too childish. Maybe if I was 10 it would seem okay. However I think I'll be getting a lot of use out of it on my toesies. Perfect color for summer toes.

What colors are you guys wearing lately???

<3 / Roo

1 comment:

  1. That is mucho disappointment because I was so excited about this line! But the more swatches I have looked at, the more I feel the same. It just looks like a 9-year-old's polish when it's on fingers. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete

please be kind :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...