Image Map

Sunday, July 29, 2012

July MyGlam Bag



Good month for My Glam, I think. The bag this time was darling, a sheer mesh with some bright colors woven through. I like it. I was excited to see Yes to Cucumber face wipes, kind of a staple of mine. The nail polish (which I got in white) is from a brand new brand, so that is fun. I got a full size Josie Maran lip stain. I'm dying to try it, maybe tomorrow. I've used Juice Beauty's Green Apple Peel before and like it. I hope their moisturizer is just as good. The last thing I got was a conditioner, which I don't really care about. I have too many little shampoos and conditioners. It really was a pretty good bag. No complaints! If you were interested in a subscription to MyGlam you can follow this link https://www.myglam.com/

<3 / Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...